Hotspot-Locations.com offers all Open Community Networks the opportunity to
become a Community Network Partner of Hotspot-Locations.com and to register
their Wireless Hotspots with us free of charge.
If You become an Affiliated Community Network of Hotspot-Locations.com, you and your Community Network
will enjoy the following benefits:
To proceed with the free registration please follow the next three easy steps
- Make your Network and Hotspots known
- Free listing of all your Community Network Hotspots
- Inclusion as Affiliated Community Network in our global list of Open Community Operators with Logo and a
- Hotspots can be easily bulk imported/exported anytime online in XML or CSV format
- Hotspots can be edited online by network staff members
- Special URL to dirtectly query your Hotspots from the Hotspot-Locations.com database from your community website (coming soon)
- Use Hotspot-Locations.com directly as your network hotspot database with customized look and feel (coming soon)
1) Register your Community Network and a network staff member as an official contact with Hotspot-Locations.com. To register
your staff member just create a new user here first and then register
your network here.
2) Send Us your logo (*.jpg, *.gif) and mission Statement (*.html) by email to email@example.com and request to become a Affiliate Community Partner
3) Prepare your Network Hotspots as one datafile (networkname.dat) conforming to the following
XML or CVS import specifications and send the file to us by email to
contact @ hotspot-locations.com.
You will then become an Affiliated Community Network of Hotspot-Locations.com within a couple of
days and your Hotspots will be included in our global database.
We have prepared a detailed description of the required Hotspot
data fields and the different import/export formats we accept.
>> Import/Export Dataformats for Hotspot-Locations